Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changed the rear, I love it now. Changed the side vents and front fender flares, Think I like it??? Camera still busted!

·
Super Moderator
29,535 Posts
I can't imagine what you would do with my GT40 :D

·
Premium Member
10,650 Posts
Bill, don't let him near it!

Time for a new camera there, choppy! We miss your regular updates.

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Don't tease us like that! Borrow a camera, we need pics!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hoofa,
We live to see the picturs of your creation.

·
Supreme Cobra Commander
9,692 Posts
Somebody send him a camera.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
948 Posts
For God's sake, will someone get this man a camera! I gotta see these changes.

·
Senior Charter Member
610 Posts
hoofa give me the address in Hanson and I'll drive a couple hours to take the pics myself! Lets go Mass guys someone get over there!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
903 Posts
I think he's just yanking our collective chains. No pics, no progress!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,065 Posts
C'Mon Hoof -- You know better than that. We had a saying for that in College and the 2nd word was Teaser.. Brian

·
Senior Charter Member
3,085 Posts
I completely hate these new changes!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,257 Posts
"LOTS" of changes???

So can we now expect Gallardo doors, 53 Vette rear fins, and a batmobile front end?

You know you're scaring us!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
In most cases, I'd say, "no pics, didn't happen." But Hoofa isn't most cases, now is he. Usually, he understates his radical, crazy, bug-eye sprite looking wacked out changes to what once was a cobra replica and is now a . . . uh . . . I have no idea what to call it.

That said, my mentally derranged friend, go forth, create your fiberglass mona-lisa. The rage dust has done you no ill-effects so far {snicker, hehe}, so I for one believe you have done the impossible. If you say you put gull-wings on a convertible, then by darn, you put gull-wings on your "the car previously known as a mark 3."

Here's to you
, uh, and

Thas looks so mutch bether, I can sthee wheres yous goin widt dat. I need to pasth owt somwher'sth.

·
2,860 Posts
Just words! :(

·
3,217 Posts
He only lives a couple miles away from me, but if you guys think I'm going anywhere near him with any of my cars, you're all freakin crazy :eek: .

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
For gods sake! Will somebody near Hoofa go over there and take some pictures. The suspense is killing people.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
I'm relatively new to this forum and now you've got me hooked on your progress pics. I usually can't wait to see the next set of pictures. Now you do this?? That's not very nice.
:( :(

He only lives a couple miles away from me, but if you guys think I'm going anywhere near him with any of my cars, you're all freakin crazy
Shep, call a taxi and get over there. I'll pay for the taxi.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts