Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for 2pcs mk3.1 #13704 SIDE EXHAUST SIDE MOUNT PLATE, 3/16” STEEL l got the car unfinished and these exhaust brackets are missing so l like to buy them or can someone draw the brackets to size or can you draw with dimensions so l can make my own l would really appreciate. l am in Canada if you have them l can send pay you by paypal and can you mail them to my l will pay the postage to. l hope someone help me out, if not then can you dram with the dimensions and post then Thank You

·
Junior Charter Member
726 Posts
I can take measurements on the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Junior Charter Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Buttinz1 those are the right ones how much for them and so is it possible you can send them by USPS mail to Canada and can you till me how much for them and cost to send by USPS mail and l can pay by paypal to your account. When you know the total amount you can give me your paypal information that will be one step closer to get the car on the road.

Tony Ferreira
1221 Hudson Place
Oakville ONT.
L6H 2W2
Canada

Thank you

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hi Buttinz1 those are the right ones how much for them and so is it possible you can send them by USPS mail to Canada and can you till me how much for them and cost to send by USPS mail and l can pay by paypal to your account. When you know the total amount you can give me your paypal information that will be one step closer to get the car on the road.

Tony Ferreira
1221 Hudson Place
Oakville ONT.
L6H 2W2
Canada

Thank you
I’ll try and make post office tomorrow,if not sat morn.
Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts