Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

My friend is considering a FF Coupe Gen I/II. As mentioned in a previous post he's concerned about fitting. Based on the feedback he might have a tight fit (6'3" 225 lbs with long legs).

Before he flies to look at the Coupe he is considering I am wondering if there is a coupe within 200 miles of Akron that he could sit in.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm in Streetsboro, 5 miles north of Kent, about 5 miles east of Hudson, or in other words, less the 45 minutes from most parts of Akron. Car is basic and I have the low back Kirky seats with the driver side on a slider (I'm 5'6") but it should give him a pretty good idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Streetsboro, 5 miles north of Kent, about 5 miles east of Hudson, or in other words, less the 45 minutes from most parts of Akron. Car is basic and I have the low back Kirky seats with the driver side on a slider (I'm 5'6") but it should give him a pretty good idea.
YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

Can you please send my friend Jack your contact information. Jack Bair | [email protected] |404.825.4919

Thanks VERY much

Jeff

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I assume he found one set up more for someone his size?
Hi there.

No Jack is still very interested. But he had a treatment for a health matter that has knocked him out for a bit. We talked the other day and once he's able he plans to connect with you.

thanks!

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts