Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some guys roll the edge of the body where the top of the dash tucks under the body edge. I was thinking about pressing on a trim piece on that edge instead. I did a search and didn't come up with anything but I think this has already been done. Any ideas on a nice trim piece to finish off that edge instead of rolling it? Pics... comments... idea's... Thanks for your input ...travis

·
Junior Charter Member
178 Posts
Travis,

Now that you got your car back after the big contest for color, how about some pics!?

Geoff

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geoff,

I don't think you would be impressed with my pics right now, unless of course you're into black primer. Dropped off my car at the painters in February with a delivery date of late May... then June... then end of August... finally I said just give it back to me in primer so I can at least drive it around before the rain hits in October. The car is nearly ready for paint and he has done a good job, especially on my body mods; lowered roll bar, rolled fender-well edges, tight gaps, blind body mounts, and other various upgrades. He's also working on a 61 Corvette for another customer that's been eating his time.

Here's the kicker, I still don't know the winning color. I'll give the car back to the painter in October and hopefully have everything done by the end of the year... just in time for winter!

Still looking for dash trim ideas ...travis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts