Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally want to build a Roadster but I do not have the time to do it, so either looking for a shop that has experience building these and I mean more than 1 or even an individual who has the same experience to do it. Send me private message if you know of a place... thx

·
Charter Member
7,882 Posts
I finally want to build a Roadster but I do not have the time to do it, so either looking for a shop that has experience building these and I mean more than 1 or even an individual who has the same experience to do it. Send me private message if you know of a place... thx
Much cheaper to buy one already built - probably at least $10-$20k cheaper.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
25,991 Posts
Having been on this forum since 06, I would trust any of the above recommendations. And i have a close friend who had his built by Whitbys so can definately recommend them.

·
Registered
779 Posts
There are several great options on this list already and I'm sure you would be very satisfied with any one of these. Additionally, I can give a personal recommendation for Jeff Collins at Whitby Motorcars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.