Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone sell a Lokar E-brake handle kit with cables? I've decided to mount it on the tunnel. The cables need to fit disk brakes from a '96 GT.

[ February 27, 2004, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Cobra53 ]

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,463 Posts
Handbrake part number is EHB-7000F....Lokar suggests that you use either of their two "universal" emergency brake cables (# EC-80FU, or EC-80FHT)...

More on these items HERE (must have Adobe PDF reader installed on your system).....

I'm currently out of the office, will get you pricing and availability when I get back from the Atlantic City auction.............

Sincerely,

Bill S.

·
Sr FFR builder
5,565 Posts
I got mine at summit and used the EC-80FU cables with the handle. I needed the clevis clips for the corvette for my Baer rear discs. I don't know what the actuator on the 96GT brakes look like. Do you have a pic?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
According to a previous post, with IRS you need the EC-81-FU cables. I bought mine from Summit, but they're not installed yet so I can't tell you how they fit. You might do a search...

All the best,
Tag

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Has anyone tried to use the Lokar handle with the Ford emergency brake cables? I just finished putting new brakes in my rear end and I would rather not take them apart again unless I have to, and I wouldn't mind saving the money either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts