Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a GTM that has been started and you have decided not to continue, don't have time for or have lost interest in. Please let me know what you have. You can call me on my cell 315-Four Nine One-6489. Thank you

·
Registered
381 Posts
Any interest in a finished one? See my add below your post. 2013-2019 GTM.
Jeff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jeff, I am just looking for one for myself, sorry.
How far are you on your build?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Jeff, I am just looking for one for myself, sorry.
How far are you on your build?
It's finished. I guess not what your looking for. You could always take it apart and start over. LOL
Hope you find something.
Cheers, Jeff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's finished. I guess not what your looking for. You could always take it apart and start over. LOL
Hope you find something.
Cheers, Jeff
Jeff, please give me a call when you get this message.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have one almost done
I am looking for a GTM that has been started and you have decided not to continue, don't have time for or have lost interest in. Please let me know what you have. You can call me on my cell 315-Four Nine One-6489. Thank you

·
Registered
891 Posts
I have one with all new corvette parts and new, built LS2 engine. Almost a roller, engine not in. Mendeola stage II trans with 3:55 R&P. Infinity Box or Painless wiring. Brembo big disk brakes. I-forged wheels. Most body work done. Custom stuff too numerous to list.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Bob Z, please call me I would like to talk with you about it. Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts