Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's basically an aluminum window screen frame with metal screen cloth. Then you stick velcro to both the radiator and frame and stick it on. Comes off easy to clean. You could get all the stuff at the hardware store and make it yourself. Not sure if it is any different now. I bought mine a few years ago.

·
Banned
20 Posts
The radiator uses a mix of antifreeze and water that goes through the engine block and the engine head enabling it to cool off the engine. And it is a good idea to change it out every year to help protect against engine damage.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Nancy Long,
I can only assume that English is not your first language.
Your reply posts are VERY strange. Are we dealing with Mr. Obvious?? (or some kind of robo-scammer)
Or is someone practicing their English. Either way, this seems to be a waste of our time.
The responses are related to the topic, but completely useless.

Any suggestions on how to mount the mesh protector.
The radiator uses a mix of antifreeze and water that goes through the engine block and the engine head enabling it to cool off the engine. And it is a good idea to change it out every year to help protect against engine damage.
I'm looking for someone to help diagnose/repair a problem with the fuel cell on a 78 Stallion 427 in the Portland area.
Odors coming from your car can be an early sign that something is wrong with you vehicle. Pay close attention to the sounds and smells emitted from your vehicle and fix them. Otherwise, contact a local mechanic.
Cleaning Stainless Pipes?
Thank you for your replies, very useful. The dirt left on the undercarriage will rust metal parts. Cleaning the exhaust thoroughly will make it lasting long.
Car alarm - The starter will be disabled to prevent pushing the starter button or hot wiring. Anyone tried this?
A good source is the Internet as the manufacturers of these alarms already sell them on their web sites.
What are the smallest rockers that are good quality. I am thinking I have a issue with my valve covers and fitment of the roller rockers.
Aluminum roller rocker arms are a great performance addition to reduce friction and free up horsepower.

·
Administrator
6,990 Posts
MPTech, agreed(robo-scammer or BOT). I got a PM from another user and reviewed Ms. Long's posts and came to the same conclusion.

Banned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts