Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had missed seeing my UPS driver after all of my back ordered parts from FFR had finally arrived; however, I was extremely happy to see him yesterday!!

It was like Christmas all over again. They look even better unwrapped!! :D :D

I had been expecting to wait another month or so, and was very surprised that they arrived this soon. Thanks to Richard Oben of North Racecars!!

Now I just need to figure out tires!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Nicey nicey Me Likey. I ordered mine form Richard a couple weeks ago.
Jon D.

·
Junior Charter Member
425 Posts
Are those center caps/covers metal or plastic??? I'm assuming that they are 5 lug rims. How is the cover held on?? Thanks, I'm looking to get a set of these as well.

JC

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JC,

The rims are held on with 5 lug nuts. The cover and spinner are both aluminum. The spinner holds the cover on over the lug nuts, and it spins onto a piece that comes through the center of the rim from the back side. A set screw holds the spinner in place. I think they look great!

David

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wow. Now I'm getting excited. I ordered mine on April 4th, and Richard said 4-6 weeks for delivery. So they might be here tomorrow, or maybe next Monday, or Tuesday, or.......

Chris Burchell, Markham, Ontario

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Going nowhere fast.
19,728 Posts
FFR seems to have had good luck clearing back orders lately. Had a bunch of stuff arrive in the last 2 weeks. My spring hats arrived today and my axles shipped Friday. Now I have everything but the CofO.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts