Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mustang 302 long block for sale. I received it with a project car a guy got tired of building. Here is what I was told.

Fresh out of the machine shop. Never been ran 302 block with .040 overbore. When I flipped the motor I could see the SpeedPro pistons. Not sure if they are forged or hypo. The guys said they were ceramic :confused: I have never heard of SpeedPro ceramics. New rings bearings and all that stuff. New double roller timing chain and chain cover is there. Ford motorsport E303 cam(have recept) New lifter push rods. Heads are stock E7's he had fluxed and rebuilt with new valves and springs. New 1.6 Crane pedestal mount roller rockers.

The motor was built by Lloyd's Engineering in Oakley California. He told me one of the builders built the motor on the side, so he had no paper work.

From a visual stand point everything looks good. I did not remove the heads to check cylinder walls. Now if someone is Seriously interested and wants me to do so, not a problem but I don't want to waste me time.

Asking price is $500.00 obo.

Any question call me 925-577-4872

Digital pics avail. Tell me what you want pics of.

Aaron

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,456 Posts
Send me pics I'm interested I would like a pic of the heads removed tosee the walls if thats OK. Also I need a shipping quote to 33196 email me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts