Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have uploaded some pictures from the Mid-Ohio track event: http://www.ffcars.com/magazine/lcs2007.htm

We had a great time on the track. It was great to see some really nice Roadsters, Coupes and 40's. Here are just 4 of the 80+ photos I took:

If you have pictures to share, please post them here or post a link to where you are hosting them.

Thanks!

Bill

[ June 25, 2007, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Bill ]

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check this post each night and I'll have a link to the photos from the day.

- Bill

·
Registered
11 Posts
My first time for me...a fantastic event, the Mid-Ohio folks were fantastic also. Still have a smile on my face! Got a few picture to share...how do I post them?

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by tamanaco:
My first time for me...a fantastic event, the Mid-Ohio folks were fantastic also. Still have a smile on my face! Got a few picture to share...how do I post them?
Upload the pictures to www.autorazzi.com and then link them to this post. Use your FFCars log in and password.

- Bill

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Women are getting so skinny nowadays!

·
Junior Charter Member
204 Posts
great pictures they must not be doing a rear tough tech as i noticed that the first red cobra his helmet was even with the roll bar. but thanks for the pics

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by RACERAL:
Thanks Bill... I must get to London next year..
Wish you could have been here. We all had a great time.

This was the best LCS yet... and it's not over. Going autocrossing---more later!

- Bill

·
Veni, Vidi, V8
536 Posts
Thanks for the pics guys!

It was good to see you again, Bill.

It sure WAS a great time again.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I added more pics to the link in my profile. I think somewhere around 120 total now... It was a great 4 days, and next year I promise to have my car done!

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by mustangII460:

About what percent of the cars, are FFR's?
Good question. I would guess over 60%. But you could look at the Friday pictures of Quaker Steak & Lube and count the cars. I tried to take a photo of every car that showed up.

- Bill

1 - 20 of 30 Posts