Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Blues n Brews
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The registration is open for the London Cobra Show for 2012. Details at www.londoncobrashow.com and see the Ohio Cobra Club website at Ohio Cobra Club | Home for info on the club. If you have never been it's a great time and a very fun way to enjoy your Cobra and make some lasting memories. The raffle car for 2012 is a tribute to Allen Grant's yellow and black roadster. Tickets can be purchased at the show website and will be available at various car shows and at the London Cobra Show. The show dates are June 21,22,23,24 2012. Mark the dates on your calander and hope to see you there!

·
Senior Charter Member
3,588 Posts
Look for a feature on the raffle car in the next edition of Kit Car Builder!

Coverage of last year's show on Redline Review: Redline Review Article Detail

Downtown London:

Allen Grant, Bob Bondurant, Jenny Smith, Heather smith, and Emily Kerr judging the Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest:

Check to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation:

Don't miss it!

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
I hope to be there.. Hopefully another 1 month road trip in the Roadster which will include London and maybe the Open House. No sprained ankle this time I hope!

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Joe, I've signed up....see you there.

·
Charter Member
1,775 Posts
London cobra show

I made my first trip to London in 2001 and every year since. Great people, lots of fun, great people and the Cars look good also. Did I mention all the great people you get to meet!

I love the burn outs on Main Street. Friday trips to the museum, race track, cruises, etc.

Dwight

And a big thanks to all the people thru the years who have helped with the LCS.
And thanks to the city London for having us!
Thanks to Ed Combs for starting one of the greatest Cobra Events of the year.

·
Blues n Brews
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump to top

·
Senior Charter Member
3,588 Posts
22 cars registered so far! People from OH, MI, IL, WI, TX, NC, IN, PA, and even GA! :)

·
Blues n Brews
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RE63

It looks like you are #23, and another has registered so now there are 24. If you want to see who and how many are going just click on the " whos going " tab at the top of the show home page. There are now two pages of people registered, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the page number you want to view.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
RE63

It looks like you are #23, and another has registered so now there are 24. If you want to see who and how many are going just click on the " whos going " tab at the top of the show home page. There are now two pages of people registered, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the page number you want to view.
Saw that, Henry and I will tavel out together and we are trying to get Tak to come as well.

He (Tak) needs to find a trailer to borrow, so he will be being very nice to Henry.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
It has been known to be a problem in the past EH!

Jeff
Yes it has.... But I'm lucky to have supporting friends, that like stick it to me, EH! ;-)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts