Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
3,588 Posts
See ya there. This is going to be a loooooong day at work....

Pete

·
Blues n Brews
496 Posts
I'll be there! Hope its not too hot though. Its supposed to be around 90 degrees on Saturday. Wear a hat and sunscreen!

ewh123

·
Ohio C-car Club
3,686 Posts
If you see this car...look for the tall guy in the yellow "Staff" shirt probably not too far away!

I just finished getting the 'important' stuff back on it last night and drove it to work today (70 mile R/T) to make sure the car can handle the Saturday ride into London.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
If you see this car...look for the tall guy in the yellow "Staff" shirt probably not too far away!

I just finished getting the 'important' stuff back on it last night and drove it to work today (70 mile R/T) to make sure the car can handle the Saturday ride into London.

Scott
Holy buckets that is quite the looker! Good job Scott!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
Scott, the words "striking", "crisp", "sharp", "clean" all come to mind in most complimentary way. You have a lot to be proud of there.

·
10,171 Posts
Good luck to all driving to the event. Be safe and to all the first timers.. Boy.... do you have something to look forward too....

SOMEBODY DO A BURN OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Wayne.. I was sqinting my eyes or something to see if I could see Jesus or something.

·
Not a waxer
12,006 Posts
Heading out in a few hours (wouldn't want to leave early and miss the opporitunity to make the entire drive during the 90+ degree humidity fest you know :eek:).

Hey Al, it's not to late to grab Jack and drive up. You don't have to bring a C-Car to have a good time ;) BTW, I think if you stare at that thing of Wayne's long enough you'll see an image of a deranged man with a giant turbocharger in each hand.

See you all there!

Jeff

·
Registered
403 Posts
Though my Cobra dreams have been put on hold for at least 5 years, I'll be there again this year. It's such a great cause and nice to get to put a face to some of the names around here.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Good luck to all driving to the event. Be safe and to all the first timers.. Boy.... do you have something to look forward too....

SOMEBODY DO A BURN OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Wayne.. I was sqinting my eyes or something to see if I could see Jesus or something.
Al we can trailer up 7216 and do the Flintstone thing with it. You can be Fred and I'll be Barney..:iamwithstupid:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts