Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
Ridem Cowboy!! What software do you use Sergio?

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,595 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
With all the work put in by Chuck, Sergio, Factory Five Racing and many others, the Western Roundup will be a full week of fun.

Everyone should plan to attend even if your roadster is still under construction. Seeing all these completed FFRs in one location will answer every question ever posted online. New builders will see unique solutions and unimagineable creative detail.

The Western Roundup will offer everyone the opportunity to drive their Cobra in a controlled envirnment with safety the #1 consideration. Online street racers are especially invited bring all their skills and bravado to the Western Roundup.

Special thanks to Chuck for his planning.

Roger

·
Senior Charter Member
540 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
Love the logo. Just make sure that it's really big on the T-shirt and I'll buy one.

Now, about that "Sergio" on the front fender . . . is that a glitch in the software. my imagination, or is it bigger than Kansas??? :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I drew that little image of a Cobra by hand, so I am the designer of the logo.
To stop anyone from just copying it I place my name on the image, But it won't be on the T-shirts or whatever Chuck decides to create with it, that if he decides to print any materials.
The Western Roundup (for those of you that don't know) will be like a continuation of the Factory Five Nationals that were celebrated last year in Vegas and many of us in the WEST coast tought it was awesome!
but Since FFR decided to make this year's nationals on the other side of the US, many of us decided to make the WESTERN ROUNDUP event the FFR Nationals WEST !

Joe,
I drew the Cartoon by hand, then transfered to my computer and am using Photoshop, CorelDraw, Paintshop pro to complete the image.

SERGIO
---------------------
"Project SuperCobra" underway....
2003 SVT Cobra Donor with only 5K miles

1 - 20 of 20 Posts