Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's kit was received last Saturday. He's in Iraq. I'm trying to get the ducks lined up for the build when he gets home. He talked to 'Ken" at the Knott's show last year, thought his business is located in central/northern Calif. Apparently Ken installs the cockpit body edge roll, removes the visable body attachment bolts, installs hidden trunk hinges, etc. on FFR Cobras.

Can anyone help me locate this person?

Thanks,
auto10x
Bill

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You are looking for Ken Pike AKA Street Rod Painter" in Yuba City. I am taking my car to him next week. Just do a internet search for Street Rod painter on the internet. He has quite a few going at any given time so the time between dropping off the body and picking it up is approx. 90 days. You have to have the car in a go cart stage before you bring it to him, so he can get it all aligned and measured before he starts. Any questions feel free to e-mail me. I have his price list, but you can get that off his web site.

·
8,356 Posts
Ken does fabulous work on our cars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.