Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be the first public pics of Shaun Hinds new FFR. A short little cruise happened in Knoxville today, on a beautiful afternoon. Details here: Cruise

Shaun, if you have any pics you want to add, just email me. My little camera doesn't hold many.

Lee

·
Registered
810 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun. My car ships 9/20. There's also another one locally here in the Chattanooga area as well as a couple of Superformance cars and an ERA. Maybe we can all get together for some rides next summer.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks Lee for posting the pics. That was kind of strange to have him eyeing our cars with the collection he has. I guess that says alot for FFR and us.

Are you going to the SCCA meeting? I think we'll try to make it w/ FFR2130 if it doesn't rain. You probably arleady knew this but
Effective September meeting, the Board of Directors will be meeting at the Banquet Room at the Corky's at Cedar Bluff Road at 7:00pm.
-whenry ETRSCCA.org

·
Registered
355 Posts
We may see you down there sooner than that. My grand-father lives down there. He's been following our build the whole time. Next we're building him a Lotus Super 7.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.