Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Members,
Please add #5740 to the graduating class of 2008. Almost 21 months from start to finish (?). I can honestly say that I truly enjoyed every minute of the build, hanging out with you guys and soaking up as much of your experience and knowledge that I could. I'm sure I speak for many when I say this forum makes the impossible dream possible for many of us...so three cheers for FFCARS.COM :beer::beer::beer:

I have prepared this spec sheet to post at cruises/shows that gives some of the vital stats and may answer a few questions...

Pictures in next post!

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
C'mon, hurry up. I want more pictures! That 4 picture limit and wait time between posts is killin' me! :D

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Love the color. The cockpit looks great. The engine has a nice "race" look to it. All together a beautiful car! Don't forget to update your signature. :D

·
Cone Killer
1,781 Posts
Great looking car ... have fun.

·
consummate slacker
1,430 Posts
Your car looks awesome Brian. I love that single center stripe.

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Nice job Brian! Congrats...Looks really awesome. Hope to see it when I move your way.

·
Charter Member
2,564 Posts
Brian,

Beautiful car! I loved the slide show. Interior, paint, engine ... everything looks great.

Let me know how you like the Firestones. I'm thinking of ordering a set for my car.

Garry

·
Newbie Lurker
621 Posts
Brian:

Wow - looks great!

-Joe

·
2,745 Posts
Wow Brian,

The car looks just fantastic. It really reflects all the hard work you've done. Enjoy!

Chris.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Beautiful!!!!

Brian, Very nice. Thanks for the help so far and I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again.

Chuck in Raleigh

·
Senior Charter Member
2,424 Posts
Very nice! I especially like the stripe. Why didn't I think of that? If you ever want 2 stripes, well..just put a blue one up the middle! Genious!!!

I also really like the upholstry on the tunnel.

Cheers!

Jerry

·
Registered
248 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts