Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on what cars will be at the limerock vintage festival begining of september.... i have been to there site but just looking for alittle mor info from people whom have been... I have been to the trans am show and it was great ,.. never been to the vintage festival though.. and i know car show is on sunday... anyone going?

Rgds

ROb

·
5,044 Posts
I was there a couple of years ago and had a great day out. Highlights were the Lister Jaguars and seeing Paul Newman driving his Datsun 240z. Also prevelent were Morgans, Spitfires and even a pre-war Alfa Romeo. If your a true enthusiast you'll need a bib for the drooling.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Down the front straight there are the concours cars. Original and restored street and race cars. around the first turn and into the esses is the Shelby show. Lots of Shelby Mustangs and some real Cobras along with replicas.
I am going for sure, but probably not taking the Cobra. I can't sit there all day.
RR

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RR when are you going.... sat for the races or sunday for the show.... drop me a line...

PS... Missed you at marcus on saturday!

;)

Rgds

Rob

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Going for the Sunday show.
Thanks, I had to work Saturday, but had hoped to make Markus. Turns out my "fixed" oil filter relocator was still leaking at the block.
I just received the adapter from Fortes today, and I'm waiting for the A/C out in the garage to do it's thing.
Film at eleven! ;)
RR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.