Factory Five Racing Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
FFCobra Website Stalker
107 Posts
I like that,I was thinking about doing the Epoxy but once you do that it becomes maintenance. Does a floor jack sink into it?
No, it's surprisingly stiff material. Each tile is "waffled" on the bottoms, to allow airflow and evaporation of any water that might get in, but even the lift legs don't sink into the tile over time like I was afraid it might. I did Epoxy a couple of times in the past and it just doesn't seem to hold up. Hot tires always pull the paint off. At least for me anyways.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is a good pic for reference on a 10 foot ceiling. The side walls of my shop are ten feet. Reference the top of the shelving.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My shop has race deck as well. You can dent it with jack stands. Welding is a no-no as sparks will just burn in. If you ruin a piece, you can easily replace it. Mine has dents, burns, etc..., but I work in my shop. This is about as clean as mine ever gets as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had the Bendpak HD9 installed today, and I'm thrilled with not having to be on my back under this thing anymore! I got a bridge jack to get the wheels off the runways if needed.

Hope I don't have to use it for anything major anytime soon, but just maintinance work and fiddling is going to be sooo much nicer.

NICE

41 - 51 of 51 Posts