Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, had a few questions for you guys. Firstly anyone with a Levy stage 4? I'm considering ordering one for my coupe. What have you thought of it so far how many miles have you put on it / how hard do you drive it? Second, anyone who has installed a T-56 Magnum in their Coupe or Roadster? how was it and what was involved? Worth it?
Any info welcome! Feel free to share about other motors or transmissions! Thanks for reading!

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,746 Posts
There are a lot of the stage 4's out there so a few should chime in. The T56 will fit in an IRS car, to short a drive shaft for a live axle car. Personally I do see a need for 6th gear.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I had his stage 4 motor in my challenge car and ran it on the street and it was a blast to drive. I used his HD transmission with it and I never had an issue with either one. I sold the car but kept the motor and put it in my 65 trans am mustang with a jerico trans. motor still runs strong but I need to change the intake gasket now. not bad for a motor that's probably 10+ years old........... yes I would order another one...

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have one of Gordon's 347s in my roadster with Mass-Flo EFI. Almost 5000 street miles, never been on the track. It has more power than I can use and is always good for putting a smile on my face. It's installed with Gordon's T5 gearbox. Great combo. The engine pulls strong and sounds awesome.

·
Sno B Gone!
3,185 Posts
I have Gordon's Stage 4 in my Coupe mated to a T-5 and a 3.55 rear. Great combo for cruising around and beating up Subarus...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts