Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well spend the day getting cobra titled at the local MVA. Not the horror story I was expecting but actually very trouble free process. Probally spent more time bs ing about the car then time spent on the inspection of the car. Next week should have plates in hand so the real fun can start.Thanks to everyone for getting me this far.
Plan now is to put some miles on it with the few remaining nice days left then remove the body to finalize body work and shoot the paint.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Congrat's
Took me nearly a year to take the body off so I could do paint - driving is just too much fun even in the cold of winter.

The caution, after AutoX this past weekend, be very aware of cold tires and cold asphalt. Even a simple downshift can get the rear end loose.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Only been popping on here once in a while lately and missed this post.
Congratulations, Mickey!

Steve

·
FFCobra Fanatic
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guy's. Looks like next few days will have temps near 70's. After a rainy weekend can't wait to put some legal test miles on her.
Steve thanks again for the paper work info. Without it, It would have taken much longer to get to this stage.

·
Junior Charter Member
771 Posts
Congrats! You've been a busy guy. I'm looking forward to seeing your car someday soon.

Enjoy!

Marc

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,784 Posts
Hind Sight,
Congratulations! You have done your build in great time. Can you post some pictures?
Now, enjoy!
Best regards,
Chuck

·
Junior Charter Member
118 Posts
Mickey,
You kicked my butt. I guess I did to many mods.

Well, you motivated me! I'm going back out to the garage right now!
Jeff

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,696 Posts
This Sunday at 8am at the Bob Evans on Rte 301 about 1/2 mile south of Rte 50 in Bowie.Probably 3-4 of us there for breakfast. Sat Nov 11 in Frederick StephenP and I will be running an autocross.
http://members.cox.net/capitaldrivingclub/schedule.html
Join us if you can.Congrats and welcome!

·
The branch of chemistry that deals with fermentati
156 Posts
Fast,Fast,Fast. Did you get any sleep during the build? Congrats and hope to see you around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts