Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,996 Posts
I have a passenger side roll bar that is ceramic coated, and would like to change it to chrome. I will be in the states next week so I could bring it with me if you want to make the trade.

I will take some pictures this week and email them to you so you can see what it looks like.

Thanks,
Lukas

·
1,569 Posts
I have 2 roll bars that are in its bare metal form if you are interested.

Curtis

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Originally posted by Lukas M.:
I have a passenger side roll bar that is ceramic coated, and would like to change it to chrome. I will be in the states next week so I could bring it with me if you want to make the trade.

Thanks,
Lukas
Lukas, I hope you don't think you are going to get a roll bar on a passenger plane. They'll think you're smuggling parts to build an artillery piece.

·
Senior Charter Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lukas- If you do get the rollbar into the states next week, please send me the pictures.

Mark- If Lukas does get the rollbar into the states next week, then I would consider making the trade (you do have a driver's side rollbar to trade, right?)

·
Junior Charter Member
1,996 Posts
Joe,

You might be right, they will check everything for sure. :D I have some front LCAs that I need to drop off with FFR as well so my luggage with heavy metal in it will make the customs guys very suspicious for sure..... Lets hope that they look first before shooting :eek: :eek: !!

yohappa,

The rollbar is in my weekend house out of town, but I will go there this friday. I will send you some pics on the weekend and then you can tell me if you want or not.
By the way, is that North Jersey as in "New Jersey"? Any chance this is somewhere on the way between NYC and FFR in Mass? Or is my geography way off here.... If I manage to get a rental car (or a cheap greyhound ticket :( ) I could stop by your place.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Lukas, tell me what day you expect to be at FFR...we can have lunch or a beer. Email the details and maybe I can get a few more guys. We can't let you travel 5600 miles and not show you some hospitality.

·
Senior Charter Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I will be bringing my roll bars up to MA, since I can get a refund (15% restocking charge) along with these other parts:

-external battery jacks
-battery cut-off switch
-hood hinge set
-wire mesh air intakes
-tubular front lower control arms

So, unless someone would like to save 15% and buy them off of me, that's where I'll be headed.

·
Junior Charter Member
771 Posts
Yohappa,

What do you want for the parts you listed, including the roll bars? Feel free to itemize and suggest an all-up price.

Thanks,

Marc
[email protected]

·
3,760 Posts
Yohappa, I'd be interested in the hood hinge set if you don't cut a deal with Marc or anyone else that was in before. This is the most recent FFR set, right?

Thanks. I'm in Flanders, where are you?

AJ

·
Junior Charter Member
1,053 Posts
Please also send me the price list..
I am particularly interested in the
pass roll bar..

Thanks,

Dan ([email protected])

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.