Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK , so I was lucky enough to get a great deal on some black leather hides so i am having a sale
Leather Door panels standard price is $280
SPECIAL SALE PRICE IS ONLY $225
If you are interested please put up a reply here to Kick this to the top and send a check for $225 plus $10 shipping = $235 to:
Herb Fraser
47 Philips Rd
Newton ,nj 07860
Thanks , Herb

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
a bump for Herb

must be all the cattle us in the dry midwest couldn't feed and water this past summer.

price of beef and leather should of went down as many cattle went to slaughter because of no feed to cut for them.

i kind of like the grain on the shoulder hyde, thats what i put on my dash

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am interested, just not sure if I want to do a set with or without a carbon fiber insert, do you have additional pics with the CF insert? What would the price be with leather and CF?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Hi Herb, I'm also interested...

How difficult is it to match your leather to leather from other sources? I have FFR leather seats (which I found only contain about 50% leather - seat and back, everything else is vinyl! Got to say the match is almost perfect, but the price was a little steep for what it was)

I might be picking up some leather locally to do a few other accents in the car: dash, shifter and ebrake boots, etc... I believe they only sell complete hides, so I may have to endupo with enough to do the panels also.

So another option would be to supply my own leather to ensure the match. Unless you could sell me some of your extra leather to match the panels?

I'm in Canada...

Can you price me a few options?

.The current sale with shipping to Canada
.Panel prices if made from from my own Leather

Along with dimensions required to do a set with big or regular pockets (have not decided yet).

I have a MK4.

I'm not much in a rush and can wait until the next sale, but we can get it all done right away. Checks in US dollars may be more complicated than PayPal, or else accept a cheque in CDN Loonies, they're worth more than dollars these days!

...Looking forward to hearing back from you.

-W

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.