Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The room block for the 2004 Summer Run in Lake George Ny is endding in June 1st :eek: This is for all the guys that are on the fence about attending :confused: Trust me this is one great weekend in a great town
Just ask anyone that attended last year.. INFO!!!

Greg

Btw, A bunch of us will be doing a test run (scouting the new route) on sat may 29th All are welcome

[ May 28, 2004, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Greg P ]

·
Senior Charter Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anthony,
Glad you guy's are headding back this year :cool: So far we have the same crew as last year. I still havent heard from Olli,Martin or Mike and Phil sold his car :( But we have added quite a few new guy's. Doc G is bringing a few guys with him from the D.C area this year and we even have guy's comming up from Florida. If we get the same last minute push as last year we'll have our hands full :eek: I cant wait :D

Craig,
One of Upstates founding members and your not going to make it??? Whats up with that ;)

·
Senior Charter Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bring this TTT one last time .. This is the last weekend for our room block. After June 1st the rooms will open to the public. This hotel will sell out! So if you plan on attending and want to stay with the group make sure you call and book.

We had two more confirm yesterday and are now at around 50 cars!!!!

Btw The test run group is meeting at the fort tomorrow 5/29 10:30 am to scout the route and have lunch All are welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts