Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a cover from Charles Watson at Car Cover World recently.

I purchased their dual bar Weathershield HP cover and asked to have it shipped to Canada via USPS due to the ridiculous brokerage fees charged by UPS.

Unfortunately, it was mistakenly shipped by UPS but I was immediately informed by Charlie to let him know the charges so we could discuss an adjustment.

When the cover arrived, I was charged the expected local and federal taxes, along with the brokerage fees from UPS.

I informed Charlie and they immediately credited my VISA for the total amount of the fees.

This, in my mind, is awesome customer service, besides the fact I received a quality product.

So, my recommendation is that if you are looking for a cover for your roadster, contact Charlie. This is a quality,custom fit cover for the price of a universal.

One very satisfied customer!

Peter

·
15,282 Posts
Glad to hear you had great service.

Can you post a photo of your car under the cover? I have dual bars also, and would like to see what they put together for you.

Cheers, John

·
6,559 Posts
Good to hear. I just ordered the same and should be getting it this week.

·
Junior Charter Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have to get it down off the hoist and put the wheels back on before a test fit. Will try to do that this week and post a photo.

Peter

·
Junior Charter Member
88 Posts
Cover World is where I bought Weathersheild HP for my cobra cover. Also, bought one for a Bimmer too! Would go with Cover World again in a minute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.