Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Charter Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car to Al Kahmi at Bluemoon Motorsports in Longwood, FL about 2 months ago to have his shop to do the body work and paint. Well, 2 months and 3 hurricanes later, the car won't be finished for my first big Cobra adventure, Deep South Cobra Club's "Reptile Roundup. Now, 3 hurricanes, one right after the other, is no small thing to impeding the progression of one's business so I understand his position perfectly but I'm still disappointed and expressed that disappointment to Al when I visited his shop today. Without batting an eye, Al says, "Bill, take my personal 'Harley' Cobra with you for that weekend, I'll fill the tank for you." To me, this is akin to saying, "no date this weekend? Take my wife, she'll be ready Friday night." FAR beyond the call of duty. But just wait 'til you guys at the "Roundup" see Al's car and you'll know where you need to get your body work and paint done if you live in or anywhere near Florida. Of course, I can't wait to see my own finished product in Corvette Magnetic Red II. You guys will be the first to see pix, hopefully in about 2 weeks.

Bill Zaun

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.