Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into making my fuel lines and came across this site for the Koul tool. I was just wondering if anyone has had the chance to use this tool. It looks really sweet and I'm thinking of getting it?

KOUL tools, LLC - Lake Havasu City, AZ

Thanks
Ed.

·
FFR 7469
551 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
2,071 Posts
Cool

Ed:

They work as advertised. If you are going to do a lot of AN braided hoses, get one or a set. They can save a few bleeding fingers, Not every socket is the same and they have finally gotten around to making some little spacers to work with different brands of sockets. The Hot Rod kit is the one that makes the most sense to me for and FFR with a tool for -6,-8,-10. They don't work with Teflon hoses, remember.

Ron

·
Charter Member
7,882 Posts
I have the -6 one - it's a no brainer to use for braided hose - worth every penny.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Ed:
They don't work with Teflon hoses, remember. Ron
Just my 2C added to Ron's final note...

Considering how much the prices of GOOD teflon hoses have come down (and you should make sure to buy good hoses), it would be a shame not to consider them. While I am not an expert, the consensus on many of the recent threads out there about hoses seems to indicate that the teflon hoses will give you the longest service life.

The tool does look very "KOUL"...but I went with the teflon hoses and didn't buy the tool (I looked at it too back then too)

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.