Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Blues n Brews
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their shocks recalled? I checked mine this past weekend and found they are recalled. But Koni wants me to send back my shocks before they will send new ones. No mention of how long this will take. I sure dont want the roadster setting on jack stands for a couple months before I receive new shocks. Has anyone returned yours and how long did Koni take to send replacements?

Thanks

Eric

·
Registered
23 Posts
My rfear shocks were recalled. I sent them out from Illinois on a Monday. They were received in Kentucky on Wednesday. The replacements were sent out upon receipt and I had my new shocks by the next Monday

·
Senior Charter Member
710 Posts
There is quite a bit of traffic about this on the post stickied above from Erik.

·
Blues n Brews
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I e-mailed Koni and explained I had to have the roadster mobile for car shows, and if they could send the shocks first so I could swap them out then send the defective ones back. I received a reply that the new shocks were on the way and received them already! I'll get them changed and send back the old ones this week. Way to go Koni!

Eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts