Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I get closer to the plunge, I am looking forward to Knotts this Sunday to see the different choices others have made with the design of their cars. I am especially interested in the interiors and seating and hope that some of you will let me try out some of the high back competition style seats. My shopping list is almost complete and things are starting to come together. See you there.

·
3,798 Posts
That is correcft, I will be at this Sunday's show with my white GT500. Comming back the next week to see the handcrafted show and pick up a doner.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What kind of turnout is expected for each weekend? Like I said, I'm finished deciding what I want for power but want to check out seating and see the tops and interiors.

·
3,798 Posts
The Fabulous Fords show attracts arround 2000 vehicles, mostly Mustangs. I do not know how many roadsters will be there this year, in the past I have seen as many as 25.

·
Uber-Geek
1,606 Posts
As has already been noted, the Fab Fords show is freaking huge. Generally, one half of the show is 'stangs of one vintage or another, and the rest is 'other fords'. They'll have everything from beautiful running examples of old flatheads, to "why did you bring that pile of rust here?" - If it's a Ford, it will be there. Sadly, about 4 years ago, they started letting in Chevy powered Ford bodied rods *sigh*.

I'll be there, across the row from the CSX snobs :D
(They segregate the replicas from the originals, or at least they did last year.) Look for the "Faux65"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts