Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the most recent issue of Kit Car Builder magazine in the mail today.

It was nice to see Forum member Ken Bush's car inside. I've seen photos of Ken's car on the Forum many times, but those photos didn't do his car justice. There's a really nice close-up of his stripes showing the ghost flame detail.

Congratulations on the magazine coverage!

Chris

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,594 Posts
Congrats Ken! Quite an honor to have your work admired by a magazine. Can't wait to actually see it myself. Hopefully, I'll be back on the road soon.
Paul

·
SuperCobra 1
14,690 Posts
Congrats Ken !

Finally !
I knew about this for quite sometime and I am glad I got you involved in FFRs...
I also feel proud to have helped you in building it, AsPiRaTiOn is quite a headturner !

and here's Ken Making Vroom Vroom Noises, one of the first days after he got his FFR kit...:
Right Click and Save as....

congrats Again Buddy !

SERGIO

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Wow, got to go buy that issue, off to the store...
...Oh, yea..congratulations Ken :D

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Thanks guys... it is really quite fulfilling to see my dream on paper in a magazine. Been a fun road since Sergio shot that first video! Got to make lots of new friends and meet a lot of great people. Hopefully the article will bring some attention to this forum and all the great vendors mentioned in the accompanying article! And thanks to all who helped me along the way!
Ken

·
1,568 Posts
Congratulations Ken! Nothing like seeing your work in print as inspiration to others.

·
2,203 Posts
Congrat's Ken! Nice to see you get the well deserved recognition! That car is amazing!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Trophy's, Magazine,Coverage, Women hanging all over the both of you, I can see nothing but ruination for our dear friend Ken, Can I get an Ahmen brothers :D :D I'm sure with our combined strength we can see him through this dark period

1 - 15 of 15 Posts