Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Ken !
FFR 4530 is ready to go!
I took some pictures for him to send to the Ins. Company, we are going to share them with you now.
Actually Mike at Classic Ins. won't get these many images, so enjoy them!
FFR 4530 sports a cool 351 block stroked to 418, aluminum heads and using Wayne's cool stack system along with a SDS system, this bad boy has 550HP (est.) to rock the streets of San Diego!
Hopefully Ken will get his insurance proof soon so that we can go to the local car shows tomorrow and Thursday...
ahhh Ken blames me for getting him started in Factory Five Roadsters.... (are you listening FFR?).
:D

Click here and enjoy the images

SERGIO
---------------------
"Project SuperCobra" underway....
2003 SVT Cobra Donor with only 5K miles

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Very nice Ken, love the color choice.

Mike D.

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts

Nothing like eye candy in the morning!! Looks Great Ken, How and who did your wheels? Love it. I REALLY need to get to SoCal for "work".

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Looks great! Nice Job.

-SGC

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,595 Posts
Very cool Ken. Are you still buying lotto tickets after the other day?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Stunning!!
It seems that the bar has been raised again!! Well done!! Geez, I'm glad that this FFR building thing is not (at least for me) a competition. I wouldn't want to have to try to beat that! :eek: :eek:
Jeff

·
6,332 Posts
Beautiful job Ken. Did you dye your door straps? Nice touch. I'll be sending my photos to Mike at Classic tomorrow. Congratulations.
Frank

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.