Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many guys in the Kansas City area are going to the drag strip tommorow? I plan on running my car just to see what I can turn with it. Hope to see you there.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, I could have sworn I saw several Cobras at the Ford fun fest yesterday, I guess nobody from KC reads the forum anymore. I made six runs yesterday had some traction trouble even with the drag radials at 13 pounds most of my sixty times were in the upper 1.7s but was able to run an 11.70 at 115 as my quickest run of the day. I think the car has lots more in it but I was thrilled to get in the 11's I had a blast! Sorry I dont have pictures or a scanner to post my time slips but Richard Oben was there, he can confirm it!

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
I did indeed see the car go that fast. There were about 30 cobras there but not a lot of them are forum regulars. The other part is we did not get home till after 5 and I think everyone was tired so maybe there will be some comments today. Cheers Richard.

·
Over Engineerer
2,921 Posts
I planned to go (not to make any runs though), but I didn't get my car back togather in time. I spent most of the morning replacing oil lines & cleaning 3 qts of oil off the bottom of the car, then thrashing to clean the house for a last minute showing (it's for sale). Sounds like yours is hooking pretty good to me Chris. Wish I could have been there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.