Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited, and a little freaked-out at the same time. Just sent a $17,000 check to FFR today! I also found out that my septic system is shot and I need to have an engineered system. Sounds expensive!

Oh well, as long as I can go out to work on the cobra when I get depressed about being in debt. It is the American way right....You are what you owe....

Anyway, pick up the MK III on May 15th. Anybody else picking up that day?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Don't think that's the last check you're gonna write, either. Way too many cool things to add onto your car, and of course it's SO much easier to do them now rather than later...

All the best,
Tag

·
Senior Charter Member
1,110 Posts
I know that feeling too. It wasn't long ago that I felt it when I placed my order (Jan 6, 04). It's funny how you can feel excited,nervous, & anxious all at the same time. Well I just received my MKIII kit last week and all that is left now is excitement!!! The other two feelings are gone.

Good luck and I'm sure I will see you around the forum

·
FFCobra Fanatic
280 Posts
Tom,
Good going! After a year of procrastination I went to the factory today and placed my order....felt good! Saw the new MK III in the showroom with IRS and a lot of the other options I ordered, looked great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts