Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just called Jeff at Whitby's (real good guy) and got his last tan top in stock (thanks for the heads up on my other thread). He says it will probably ship tomorrow.

I figured with the fall coming up and the fact that I'm still in gelcoat, it's probably a good time to do it.

When it gets here, I'll probably host a Rochester area install party because I know at least a couple guys around here are going to go with the Whitby as well and hopefully, we'll all learn something installing mine.

It's like Christmas again! :D

R :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Randy, I've dealt with Jeff on a few occasions while in NC (my father in law is doing a build 20 miles from him). I've always been satisfied with Jeff's results. You won't be disappointed.
When I start my build, he'll be my go to man. He even let me test drive one of his FFR's while I was home on leave.

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will tell you...

This weekend, I saw only the quality of the side curtains in person and when I combined that with what I knew about Jeff and the way he does business, I was sold.

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman FFR-4618
2,192 Posts
I seen one at the open house and what a great looking top. I can't wait for the step by step pictorial so when I do mine it will that much easier. :D

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tony,

It was your turn for the top pictorial! I documented the Mini light install, remember? :D

(Tony was the first to install a Mini light)

-R :D

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeff,

Same day shipping... I really appreciate that!

Thanks again! I'm really looking forward to the install.

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Frank...

BTW, PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call. If you're up for it, I'd love to stop by one of these days and have a look at your car.

-R :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts