Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject says it all. I'm building a MkII and have relied on the forum more than the manual (though it makes a good coaster for my beer.) Did they redo the manual for the MkIII?

·
Senior Charter Member
1,110 Posts
I think the MKIII manual might actually be just a tad bit worse than the older ones. Simply because it makes things a little more confusing since they show pics of the newer AND the older stuff. I find myself using the older manuals and the new one as well for reference. Bottom line is...the manual is still just a guide while this forum is really the place for detailed help.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Cobra4me, that's actually the 5.0/MarkII manual with a Mark III cover. Call FF5 and request the 4.6/Mark III manual. That's what dukegrad did. It's little more helpful...

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,355 Posts
That's the same one MK III got. What dose the MK III 4.6 look like? How is it different?

[ August 06, 2004, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: TD ]

·
15,282 Posts
MKIII 4.6 manual has a grey car with yellow stripes on the cover. It's still not any better, but at least it gives a couple pages of coverage to the wiring harness, PATS, etc. Sergio -- get them to send one out to you. I learned about it and got mine when my build was 80% complete. :rolleyes:

Cheers, John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.