592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the dragstrip

at a carshow

gaurding the fort

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Very nice. Looks great out in front of the house.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments, the car has been on the road since the fall of 02 and its really showing its age up close, all of these pictures are from this summer so from a distance it still looks OK. The Centerlines are the old autodrags and its been so long since I bought them I cant remember the sizes and backspacing, its pretty close to stock they are 15 inch.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
can you run those with the larger cobra brakes and SN95 spindles or do you need to have fox?

what is the rest of your setp like?
engine, trans?
suspension...ie. 3 or 4 link?
upgraded upper lower control arms? etc.

tks!

·
Senior Charter Member
710 Posts
Great looking cobra. You shouldn't tell people it is a ten footer, you would never know from the photos.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my suspension is pretty much stock fox with four link. I am running auto weld upper control arms to eliminate wheel hop. CHP 347 fuel injected Edelbrock rpm heads with 202/160 valves, the heads have been ported and the rpm intake is port matched. I am using a comp 274 hydraulic roller and FMS 1.6 roller rockers, the transmission is a Gordon Levy T5 superduty with the 2.95 first gear. The car has gone 11.70 the one time I had it to the dragstrip but I am certain it will run 11.50's as is. In the five years I have had it it has never let me down it has been rock solid dependable still doesnt have any rattles and fires up everytime I turn the key. I dont baby it in any way although I am picky about maintenance, my grandchildren climb in and out of it, love to ride in it and by now its like a member of the family. It has won car shows (even beat a Superformance)drag races street races, been in parades, been to fancy restaurants, cruise nights, and numerous trips to Sonic for ice cream on warm summer nights, I guess what i'm saying is out of all the hotrods I've owned, this one has been by far the most fun and gotten the most attention.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.