·
Senior Charter Member
3,610 Posts
Dang. That is beautiful!
Great photo.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm not normally a fan of yellow....but this is soooo different. Sweeeeettt doesn't even begin to describe it. Gorgeous roadster and great pic.

·
Charter Member
2,565 Posts
Beautiful car ... excellent photography!

Garry

·
Registered
603 Posts
Two Great months in a row. That is a wonderfull looking car. I thought it was going to be hard to trump last month, and you almost did it. Beautifull. Love that yellow against the black tripes and dark sky. Good Job..

·
Charter Member
1,117 Posts
Great choice! Its great to see the car really stand out and be the focal point, and still a natural setting. Beautiful car.

·
Super Moderator
29,497 Posts
WOW! What a fantastic picture and car!! Great lighting! Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
10,440 Posts
Very nice...just became my background pic.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Great looking ride......CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Very nice car!! Great picture as well. How did you light that?
Andrew

·
Klingon Empire - Earth Outpost #23
811 Posts
That is the sweetest yellow coloring on a roadster I have seen.... too many are lemon or some shade of orange.. this is a true French's Mustard yellow. The professional photo and lighting really make this POM pop off the screen.

Da Bear

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of yellow but that.... is.... nice! Nice photography too. Congrats on the POM.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm a fan too! Very nice looking car.

Only thing odd to me are the thin stripes but still looks sweet. Nice job on the build and photography is very good as well.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I agree with the comments regarding the lighting. Great job in setting up the shot. Great looking car. I love those yellow snakes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts