Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was told by Craig @ John Force that he would hold 15 spots to park Factory Five cars together. He said it may not be where we parked last year, but he would park us together. If you haven't entered yet, write Factory Five in the club affiliation and he would make sure your placard would park you in the correct place.

Sooooooooo .... Who will be there ??

Mike
Glenn
Kim
Larry
Bill
Kenny
Erik H.
John T.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
what is the deadline?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll be there I already sent in my application but I put down COCOA as the club but since we'll probably be driving in together it shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Per the entry form- before Nov. 6th $40.00 after that $50.00 entry form does not have a deadline date for entry.

·
Registered
11,831 Posts
Sounds fun, I'm interested... Niceguyeddie?
good question... i got my "reminder" in the US mail, but once again, it coincides with my birthday. i have to wait a short while to see if a relative is flying into town to celebrate with me.

cheers,

·
Registered
162 Posts
good question... i got my "reminder" in the US mail, but once again, it coincides with my birthday. i have to wait a short while to see if a relative is flying into town to celebrate with me.

cheers,
Tell them to meet you at the car show if they show up... what better way to celebrate than being around horse power and $20k paint jobs! I'll even bring a cake for ya! :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
15 Spots

I was told by Craig @ John Force that he would allocate 15 spots for FFR. Erik, hope to see you there.....
Mike

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
R U There ?

I received my Accepted letter from the show. Have you ??

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Who Else Is Going To Be There ?

Hoping it doesn't rain.... We have been alloted 15 spaces for FFR. You should be directed to that area when you drive in.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.