Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is so very sad :(

From John:

Five days after suffering a stroke, Janet Foss left us this morning about 3:00am. A service will be held in Grand Rapids. Her organs have been donated so that others may live. Mike plans to return to Arizona on Monday evening. John

Mike, our prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

Mary & David

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
Mike,

Ginny and I are very sorry for your loss.

I know we will miss her alot she was a special person..

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
Here is a pic of Janet and Mike at the fling....

Janet thank you for being our friend...

Love
Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
929 Posts
Mike, again, please accept our condolences for your loss. Matt and Joan Mengelkoch

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sherry and I send our deepest sympathy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Most sincerely,

Len & Sher Hintergardt

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Mike, I am so sorry to hear that it went this way although that's what we talked about yesterday. Take solace in that others will get a second chance in the organs Janet donated. Again, if you need anything, call me 760-403-6266

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
This really saddens me having met Janet and Mike just two weeks ago. Our prayers are with Mike and the family.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Mike,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I couldn't have built #2283 without my wifes support. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

May God Bless You,

Brent Taylor

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Mike,
Words from a stranger can't make the pain go away but know that as a member of this extended family we care. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
Two weeks ago today Mike took this picture......funny his Mom always tells him he never takes pictures of people ...this is the only one he did take, and I'm so glad he did.

Janet, I'll think of you often and always remember a hot Ohio evening, sitting in the grass watching fireflies.

Ginny & Mike
:'(

[ July 05, 2002, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: mikiec ]

·
1,018 Posts
Jane and I are very sorry for your loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Doug & Jane Isham

·
Registered
372 Posts
Mike,
You don't know me, I don't know you...but just reading the posts about you and Janet deeply saddens me. She must have been one of a kind. My heart aches for you.

I just wish I could have met the two of you. Perhaps, some day we will meet and you can tell me all about Janet. Looking at her photos, she seems like the kind of person who would go for a ride just to feel the wind in her face and enjoy the moments with her husband.

You are a lucky man. You enjoyed her life for a while, now you can remember her spirit. Be well, remember her often and know that she is probably smiling on you now.

Cheers
Jim

·
Senior Charter Member
4,012 Posts
Mike
Barb and I send our deepest heartfelt wishes to you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. :(

I cannot think of a more selfless act than to think of others during your own crisis, by donating so that others might live because of Janet.

Jaime

·
Registered
144 Posts
:(
We cried.
Partly in disbelief. Partly in shock. I thank God, and am glad, she was able to share quality time with you, Mike, and the rest of the Flingers.
We don't know you on a personal level, but trust that our common interest is a common bond that binds this "family".
Our deepest condolences. . .
Keith and Debbie Mueller

1 - 20 of 26 Posts