Factory Five Racing Forum banner
521 - 540 of 557 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
that looks incredible! so happy for you! early christmas indeed!

Reactions: jhargrove

· Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #530 ·
Any floor mat attachment/hold down ideas?

I know Chewy got some cool hold downs if you can repost that I appreciate it.

Just curious what people have done.

I thinking about getting some nice stainless steel screws and screwing them down

I had to finish line ones but the ones I received were not good it's the only thing I received from finish line that wasn't good the print was skewed and they just don't sit in the well very good at all.

I have the nice Factory Five ones which is the ones I'm going to end up using they're very very nice but they're stiff and I want them to conform with the footwell.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
I tried some Eagle Klaw carpet hooks, but they didn't hold that well. I ended up punching some holes in the mat and tapping some 1/4"-20 holes into the 2" frame on the front side of the dropped footbox. Then I put some button head screws and washers to hold the mats in place.

· Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #532 ·
I tried some Eagle Klaw carpet hooks, but they didn't hold that well. I ended up punching some holes in the mat and tapping some 1/4"-20 holes into the 2" frame on the front side of the dropped footbox. Then I put some button head screws and washers to hold the mats in place.
I think this is what I will do too

· Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #540 ·
Both cars look sensational. Jason, you must be soooo excited.
I'm super excited! I can't wait until tomorrow.

Mike at Spotlight is excited for me to receive too. He said he has had people come to the shop to see it after he posted some pics and videos.

Never been some stoked about a new year.

Can't wait untill spring.

It's the year of the cobra! Lol

521 - 540 of 557 Posts