Factory Five Racing Forum banner

It's Legal !!!!!

340 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Sach 1477 
#1 ·
The papers finaly came in the mail on Thursday, and Christine registered it on Friday. Of course Fridays weather was NOT cobra driving weather, but Saturday sure was. 134 mies this weekend.
The car drives great. Although I am still breaking in the motor, here's my initial observations. No bump steer to speak of. The flaming river rack and universals mounted in urethane give the car a firm and crisp feel that really surprised me. The rest is stock exept for the urethane bushings in the Ford lower controle arms. Not a whole lot of road vibaion in the wheel. I can let it go at 55 MPH and the car tracks beautifully with no drifting. I put the ford heavy duty clutch in and I think I should have probably stuck with a stock one. I am only running in the mid 200 HP range and it is a little grabby. I definatly have to raise the rear about half an inch. I touched the tires once or twice when both seats were full. Other than that it was all smiles and fun. What a blast. all I want to do now is go driving. I have a couple of pictures that some guy in the insurance co. parking lot took and e-mailed me, but I need a way to post them. Can anyone help?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.