Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stewarts dropped it off yesterday morning,I haven't slept since. It sure does attract alot of people doesn't it. I have the tools and the beer just no donor yet. I just can't stop smiling.

·
Junior Charter Member
343 Posts
Congratulations Tim, I remember when I got mine over a year ago how exciting it was, now it is out for body work and paint.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,168 Posts
Tim,
Congratulations. Welcome to the madness. Don't be shy ... let us know your progress ... and remember, it didn't happen if you don't show pictures.
By the way, you can get started without the donor. There's lots of sheet metal work you can do to get going.
Pete

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to use a 97 4.6 2v mustang for a donor but it fell thru, now i,m scrambling around for another donor

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Sergio is one of the cool guys because he belongs to the coolest website/forum of them all (this one) and because he loves Cobras and cool FFR cars (just like you and me).

Once you achieve your dream of building an FFR Cobra you will be also very proud of your accomplishments.

Many of the Builders here will attest to that:

:D

·
3,798 Posts
Congratulations on the delivery, now get to work and have some fun.

·
Cobra Padawan
272 Posts
Sergio,

Just went to your "welcome mat" for your site. You are the poet laureatte of Cobras.

My favorite part about owning a Cobra? Filling that open space in the parking lot beside the Pontiac Solstices

·
8,356 Posts
Sweet dreams every night from now on. I garooontee!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.