Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Had a FUN ride today to our local cars & coffee meeting.... Then, All of a sudden...Half way there ,water temp gauge started climbing and batt. gauge started dropping.:( Pulled into the meeting (a great place to break down :)) with tons of eager helpers.
Thru the serpentine belt,due to a defective Belt Tentioner.
Replaced a different belt....ALL is good ... Time for another visit to the parts store.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Had a FUN ride today to our local cars & coffee meeting.... Then, All of a sudden...Half way there ,water temp gauge started climbing and batt. gauge started dropping.:( Pulled into the meeting (a great place to break down :)) with tons of eager helpers.
Thru the serpentine belt,due to a defective Belt Tentioner.
Replaced a different belt....ALL is good ... Time for another visit to the parts store. View attachment 363118 View attachment 363119 View attachment 363120 View attachment 363121 View attachment 363117
Great stuff thank you

·
Junior Charter Member
358 Posts
Here's mine, just on the driveway though, no group cruises yet this year.

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Junior Charter Member
847 Posts
This car definitely wants to get out of the trailer and go for a drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Beutiful cars! The coupe is impressive I love the paint.

Love the set up sc210ford. Awesome roadster!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Had another cars and coffee at the first of the month. It was a big one with hundreds of cars. Started out a bit cloudy but showers stayed south and it turned out to be a beautiful day.

The roadster made the video twice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Saturday was beautiful in Northern IL. Group that attended the Wounded Warriors charity car show in Gurnee. While 2 Roadsters that attended had to leave early and missed these pictures, we had 6 FFR Roadsters, 1 Superformance, a 33 Hot Rod, and a 35 Truck.

Steve

21 - 40 of 52 Posts