Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since finishing my not-built-for-show FFR , almost
three years ago, I have taken it to at least 10 or more car shows...Mainly to see the other cars..
and just hang out with car guys...
I have always left early, usually before the judging, and did this on Saturday , at a show at the Community college....I left about 1:00 p.m., drove home, and started working on my TPS...About 3:00 , a couple of my hot-rod buddies pulled in, and lo-and-behold, handed me my 1st place (in class)trophy!! Shucks! Now, I guess I'm gonna hafta clean the windshield. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Sweet...Congrats!!

You're a showman and didn't even know it. Just goes to show the attention these cars get.

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
You are like me , can't hang around the whole day , thats why I never enter shows. Congrats on your sucsess! dead bugs add character leave them. Bob

·
Charter Member
167 Posts
You could have been describing me this weekend at the Knotts show. I didn't even go to the trailer when they were handing out awards and I ended up with interior and attention to detail. We all started laughing.

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
Congrats.
Leave the bugs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.