Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who is having a hard time building a straight donor build with a 87 to 93 donor. This does not apply to people who don't have the time but rather think they lack skill. Send me PM please.

Thanks.

Kouros

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Do voodoo gremelins count? I need an exorcism on my motor. I went out to the garage yesterday and I could swear it smiled at me :eek: When it realizes that I'm going to cheat on it by purchasing a crate engine, I'll really be in for a supernatural experience.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't meet the qualifications 'cause you got the skill Robert. Lol.

-K

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,456 Posts
Sent a PM

·
2,860 Posts
This FORUM makes life easier. Incidently, when did the Forum start? A stoke of genius.

·
Registered
174 Posts
no such thing as real hard time building, just normal hard time building.

whats the problem? this forum will virtually walk you thru any problem you have.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Okay Kouros, you've peaked my curiousity...
why do you ask?

J

·
Senior Charter Member
344 Posts
How can they be "real" hard to build when they are not "real"?

Take your time, read the forum and in the end, you'll have a real good time and a really cool car.

Dave Mak

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
You make an excellent point Dave...I think Kouros means is anybody having a reasonably close facsimile of a hard time building! :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Kouros,
I thought I was having a "real" hard time when I first started the build but once I realized it was only a replica hard time, things got a lot easier.
Tom ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts