Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about breakfast buffet at the Colonial (625 Betty Spring Road, Gardner Ma). I am thinking it has been long enough and if we show up in the daily drivers the management may not remember us! Any one game for next Sunday morning at 8:30 am? Got to have food so I can get started on my Christmas shopping. Thinking that would be 12/23/12!
Five or more and I am game.
Bill and H.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Count me in.
Possibly with two "guests".
Ray

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Charter Member
727 Posts
Hey the 23rd....isn't that the Festivus holiday from Seinfeld show. :)

From the Seinfeld episode:
Frank Costanza: "And at the Festivus dinner, you gather your family around, and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year!"

Frank Costanza: "The tradition of Festivus begins with the Airing of Grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it. You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe...I lost my train of thought."

If I can get the majority of my Christmas shopping done today, I'd like to join in. I always like to hear Bill air his grievances.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Bill, please check your shipping tracking number with your carrier. I have yet to receive your Christmas gifts. :shifty:

-Steve

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I think Bill celebrates Festivus year-round. Way to keep the spirit going!

Happy Holiday everyone. Sorry we couldn't make the breakfast.

Jon A

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.