Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading this topic in the Archive, once I got to the end it linked me here for the solution.....but it says it does not exist.....please don't keep me in suspense.....how can I find that link? Larry, someone, help please :confused:

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
OJ,
Yes, you are right.

That problem is caused when people put in a link like that without the words. So when archiving takes place, the thread gets a new address and the old link address "does not exist". What people have to do is put in the words after the link, then one can search the words and find the desired thread. Then the broken link can be fixed if it is not already archived. I have to do that with HANDY POSTS.

OJ, the only way to find it would be to do a search with Pete Gibbs as the poster and look for something around that date. Maybe this is it:
Front end vibration solution!

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Larry,
You the man!!!
That's the one, thanks....gotta go, suspense is killing me.
Thanks again,
OJ

·
6,559 Posts
OJ,

FYI, you may want to have your tires shaved and force balanced before you go through the expense of installing that hardware. It worked for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.