Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
514 Posts
Seems high. I paid $100 for the pair at a local salvage yard last year. Maybe the shipping adds a lot, don't know.

·
Banned
6,100 Posts
I just paid 215.00 for some with shipping off of ebay. I wouldnt count on the hubs being any good anymore. I didnt and it was a good thing b/c the bearings were completely shot in one.

·
Charter Member
729 Posts
Mike...

Try this site:

http://car-part.com/

I got mine from a yard in Fresno, CA, for $90 including shipping.

HTH

·
Senior Charter Member
1,168 Posts
I paid $200 with shipping on e-bay. They appear to be good. Came clean and re-painted. Bearings have no play and run smooth turning by hand.
Pete

·
Senior Charter Member
1,051 Posts
I think $215 is a little high but was quoted that many times before I found mine. I had them taken off a a local wrecking yard. They said brakes would not be included. However I think they got lazy and left them assembeled.
so I got good spindels, rotors, calipers pads and lines for $100. I did end up getting new pads and lines.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,837 Posts
That's about what I paid, then again I was in a hurry and that's the only set I could find.

·
Charter Member
1,770 Posts
I do not think that is a bad price, altough they can be had cheaper. I just checked one of the support salvage yards and they were 245. However, do not count on the hubs being usable.

Go ahead and add 130 for new hubs.

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Hi,
I have new hubs for just $60.00 each.
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts