Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top dogs from the west coast invade Virginia International Raceway (VIR) for a pre-Nationals showdown with the east coast's top drivers this weekend. Look for the Lawson brothers to take on Bryan Dobyns, Robert Mau, Charles Burkett, Dan Elam, Brian Cates and others.

This weekend at VIR is free for those who want to attend. Just tell them at the gate that you are with the Factory Five guys and come out and join us.

For Saturday, spec racer qualifying begins around noon and the race will be at 3:00. The Sunday race has qualifying at 1:45 with the race shortly after 3:00.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
I'll try to get down for the Saturdayh race. If I can figure out what's wrong with my GN master cylinder.

ben

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of us will be practicing on Friday. I don't know how many, but we'll certainly be there.

Ben, one thing I might point out is there will be plenty of people who can help with your diagnosis!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
I know, it just happened tonight. I've got 4K miles on them, so I'm wondering if the fusible link popped.

ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.