Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

After having my baby(10 sec Chevelle) stolen on Monday I am seroiusly thinking of either buying or building an FFR. Is there anyone within the Dade or Broward areas that would be willing to show me an FFR in person. I would really like to meet someone who actally built one so that i can get an idea of what it takes.

I already have a motor- 351w with a balanced crank, H-beam rods, 9.5 flattop pistons, and aluminum edelbrock heads. Should be a pump gas 425hp.

Thanks

·
Junior Charter Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by infanterene:
Hello everyone,

After having my baby(10 sec Chevelle) stolen on Monday I am seroiusly thinking of either buying or building an Factory Five Racing. Is there anyone within the Dade or Broward areas that would be willing to show me an FFR in person. I would really like to meet someone who actally built one so that i can get an idea of what it takes.

I already have a motor- 351w with a balanced crank, H-beam rods, 9.5 flattop pistons, and aluminum edelbrock heads. Should be a pump gas 425hp.

Thanks

·
FFCobra Captain
11,688 Posts
I'm in Weston. There's a couple guys currently building in Miami - down by the Falls. Rob and Martin. Both will probably chime in. Rob has his at the roller stage and just got his motor. Martin is a bit behind him in the build.

I finished my car last year at this time, and recently installed a supercharger on it. Take a look at my site for pictures and let me know if you want to come up here and see the car. Pick a sunny day and we'll go for a ride.

·
Junior Charter Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan- Thanks for responding. I usually go to Markham Park on Tuesday to go Skeet shooting. I would love to come up on a Tuesday if thet works for you. Actually my phone number is 786-554-6803 please call me and i will go up whenever you want.

I live in Coral Gables and would also like to see the other cars by the falls because then i could see three stages begining, roller and complete.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts